After successes such as Underworld, Newmarket Gold (sold to Kirkland Lake) and the most recent one, Northern Empire, the team is again back together on a new venture.
When Coeur Mining bought Northern Empire in 2018, the team had succeeded yet again. Eclipse Gold Mining is a brand new company on its way to a public listing in Q1, 2020.
This time around, Doug Hurst and Mike Allen have created another A-team, backed and supported by some key persons behind Sandstorm Gold.
Just like with Northern Empire, the Eclipse team has found a project that tick all the right boxes:
* Nevada – The best mining jurisdiction in the world
* High Grade & Open Pit – The best way to mine
* Underexplored – Lots of upside potential
* Increased Land Package – Staked more ground, now 75 Sq Km large
* Management – They have done it before