The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd. (the “Company” or “TGOD”) (TGOD.TO) (TGODF), a leading producer of premium certified organic cannabis, is pleased to announce that it is hosting site visits for analysts at its Hamilton and Valleyfield facilities on September 19-20. Beyond construction timelines, for the first time the Company is sharing Canadian production ramp-up and other updates which are available on TGOD’s website at www.tgod.ca.
“We are doing something no other producer has done before, growing premium certified organic cannabis at scale. By leveraging our proprietary growing methods, purpose-built facilities and industry-leading horticultural team, we are creating a wide economic moat within the premium organic segment,” commented Brian Athaide, CEO of TGOD. “We are extremely proud to showcase the hard work that went into designing and building these state-of-the-art facilities as well as our cannabis 2.0 portfolio.”
- Approximately 25 analysts from Canada and the United States participating.
- Growing team will showcase TGOD’s grow differentiation and proprietary horticultural practices.
- Tour includes walk through of TGOD’s purpose-built facilities designed specifically for certified organic cannabis cultivation.
- Hamilton hybrid greenhouse now completed; all rooms licensed by Health Canada, bringing total annual production capacity for the site to 17,500 kg.
- Valleyfield first phase on track to be completed in Q4 with the first harvest in early 2020, taking annual production capacity for the site to 65,000 kg.
- Cannabis 2.0 portfolio unveiling, including non-infused beverage formulations sampling.
- Large scale cultivation combined with premium pricing will generate industry-leading margins.